Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Milan

After our nap, we got a cab from the hotel to the Airport and boarded our flight to Milan. I was a bit worried at security as I had a backpack full of electronics. Laptop, mp3 player, camera, video camera and miles of cables that I was sure would get me pulled out of line and searched like my name was Osama, but all went well. The security woman actually commented how cool my laptop looked with all the fake bullet hole stickers on it!?
I would tell you more about the flight, but Mr. Xanax made all those thoughts fade away. One of the flight attendants seemed a bit worried when I asked for a Coke to wash down my pills saying I shouldn't take them with caffeine. I just smiled and told her all would be fine.
When we arrived in Milan, we were greeted by a giant Lego statue of that guy from Harry Potter. Italians really know their art.

The Midnight Groper

The Lego Harry Potter statue.


Bubba in Milan

Milan






No comments: